Thursday, February 12, 2009

Home Again

So, I guess it's close enough now that I won't jinx myself if I tell everyone, but we're coming home "for sure" this weekend!  We're flying out Sunday at noon, and we'll get into O'Hare Sunday at 3 p.m.  We're already all packed and are planning to go to Munich Saturday to have a special Valentine's event... which I'm sure will consist of Mcdonalds, wine, and TV.  We know how to do it up right. Also, I have been looking at a particular link Matt found on the Internet for some time now, and I can't stop laughing at it, so I thought I would share.  It may be in bad form, but even now, just thinking about it, I'm dying.  Beware, it's a link about farts and the history and science about them.  If you are, or think you may be at some point, offended by farts, don't look at this link. But let me tell you, you're missing out.  I've been laughing uncontrollably for about an hour now.  Who thinks up this stuff?  Anyway, here's the link: http://www.heptune.com/farts.html . Hope you're all doing well.  Can't wait to see everyone again!  Also, I hope if our plane goes down, we have that guy from the Hudson River "miracle flight" and he can maybe land us on a mountain top, or maybe a cloud or something.  

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should call me. I would call you if I had your number.

    ReplyDelete