Monday, January 25, 2010

Vacation

Well, we think we have our vacation situation just about figured out. We're leaving for Philadelphia tomorrow morning, and will stay in that area for about a week exploring and visiting Matt's family. Then we'll come back to Chicago for a day or two, and then head out to Colorado to go skiing! Matt's never been, so this could get interesting. I worry he'll be really good and surpass even my excellent skill level on the first day. I'm fairly sure this will be the case. We haven't really booked anything and are kind of appalled at how expensive lift tickets and ski rentals are, but I'm sure it will work out. As you all know, we're terribly cheap, so anything over a couple hundred bucks feels like a fortune.

On a side note, we watched the movie Paranormal Activity a couple nights ago, and consequently, we've had two sleepless nights. I didn't think the movie was that terrifying at the time, but it has really stuck in my head and all the horror comes creeping out at night and keeps me up. I've spent the last two nights watching sports center on ESPN and trying not to wake Matt up. Pretty soon I figure I'll have to just keel over with exhaustion and that will cure me. Hopefully. In the mean time, I'll continue to leave all the lights and TV on.

That about sums up my news for the week. I'm really excited about going out east. I've never been in that to Philadelphia or NYC before, so it should be really great. Probably really cold, but I figure India will be hot enough for us when we get there, so we might as well live it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment