Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Kind of a Big Deal

I ran another 5k today!  Still only on the treadmill, and still only against myself, but I think that makes it only a little less impressive.  I also shaved 2 minutes off my time from before and did it in 30 mins flat.  Yes, I am that good.
 
This is where the magic happens.  Unfortunately you can't really see the mold in this shot but believe me, it's there.

In other news, nothing big has happened since my last post, which is kind of saying something in and of itself, considering it's been quite some time since I posted.  This past weekend we waited around for the refinery to finish the cleaning the reactor so Matt could go inspect it.  It was supposed to be ready Friday, so in true IOCL form, it was ready on Sunday.  The good news is, they started loading, which puts us one step closer to finishing up this bad boy.  The bad news is, because Krishnan is leaving (for Turkey, lucky bastard), and Matt's other advisor doesn't arrive until Tuesday, Matt has to work 12 hour shifts for a while.

Um, that's about all I've got for the moment.  I'll update again later on some of the more mundane details of the past couple weeks... I just couldn't wait on the 5k.  It's pretty big news.

No comments:

Post a Comment