Friday, March 12, 2010

hmm


Just got back from my first outing of the day... it went slightly differently than I'd planned. I tried to go back to the same area where I was the first day, but sadly, I didn't ask the hotel the name of that area beforehand, so ended up riding around in the tuk-tuk while the driver drove and stopped and pointed for 20 minutes. Finally I just got out at some store and bought some juice and forks. Then I decided to walk back to kill some more time, which turned out to only take about 10 minutes. It is so hot here already. They aren't kidding when they tell you to only go out before noon and after 4. I guess my next adventure out will have to wait until this evening. For now, I'll leave you with a picture of the pancake maker at the Residence Inn. Not here, sadly, but back in Chicago. This thing is amazing. You push a button, and out pop two pancakes. If anyone wants to get me a late birthday present, that's what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment