Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bombay Baby

We spent the whole day shopping yesterday and then flew into Mumbai last night.  Our flight was delayed about 20 minutes, but we still made it on time thanks to our reckless pilot who was going so fast he hopped the plane on landing.  Our hotel is about an hour away from the airport... I can't tell if that's because of the traffic or actual distance.  Matt's using missed holidays to expense our hotel, and we'll be in Mumbai for 3 days before heading back to Chi-town.  Today we're going on a walking tour from the Lonely Planet... I think it'll be fun if we don't die of heat stroke or exhaustion.  It's supposed to be around 100 degrees today, so it's cooling off from last week.  Internet isn't free and it's a hassle to get, so I don't think I can call people like I had planned.  Sorry, Mama.  Our flight leaves at the ungodly hour of 3 a.m. on the 31st.  I'll try to post some Mumbai pictures before we leave.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment